Site Reliability Engineer
Do you know a thing or two about firewalls and are passionate about Infrastructure security? Do you have Python/Linux skills and know how to transform to an IaC environment? Are you looking to join a top-notch team of network security professionals? Then you might be Fivesky’s next Site Reliability Engineer in Montreal, Canada.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Python scripting experience
- Strong experience with infrastructure automation
- Experience with Linux or RHEL and Ansible
- Understanding of security like firewalls or IT Infrastructure/networks
- Good understanding of APIs
What you will do:
- Help a team of network security professional create a DevOps environment
- Respond to escalations which involve troubleshooting complex technical problems and resolving data/configuration issues within defined service level objectives
- Develop software, tools, and scripts to automate deployment, management, and monitoring of production systems in all environments
- Collaboration in the SDLC to develop detailed enhancement/bug definitions, write functional requirements, translate the requirements into solution designs, and navigate the functional requirements through to Production deployments
Would be awesome if you have:
- Global teams experience
- Perimeter security, routing and switching
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.