Head of Special Strategic Deployments (ProdOps)
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
Behavox is an ecosystem of products with the common mission to organize all corporate communications and productivity data on Earth, and to make it useful to human organizations around the globe to become more compliant, improve conduct & culture, automate their CRM functions and more. We use behavioral signals captured in internal data to help businesses achieve better outcomes by linking employee behavior to specific business processes, which helps organizations understand how they can unleash the collective power of their people.
Production Operations department undertakes full responsibility for implementing and maintaining all installations of the Behavox products and platform as well as developing infrastructure and tools. As the Head of Special Strategic Deployments, you will lead our deployments for the most strategic and complex customers that will include our most experienced and seasoned engineers tasked with deploying and servicing Behavox software in customer's private data centers for the largest, global, strategically important clients of Behavox. All Special Strategic Deployment (SSD) projects are reviewed by the Executive team on case by case basis given their unparalleled delivery and integration complexity.
- Hire, mentor, and grow a world class Production Operations team delivering and maintaining complex on-premise installations;
- Partner up with the Product Management team to develop infrastructure deployment, monitoring and maintenance tools effectively addressing the needs of SSD customers;
- Collaborate with the Solution Engineering on the initial product installation in line with the Statement of Works;
- Assist with product release deliveries.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of proven managerial experience (leading engineering, SRE, ProdOps or DevOps teams) including hiring, managing and mentoring;
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or ProdOps field to support scalable and reliable distributed applications;
- Configuration Management, application deployment, and intra-service orchestration experience using Ansible/SaltStack;
- Solid knowledge of Linux OS fundamentals, High Availability concepts and clustering fundamentals, large-scale data center and network architectures, monitoring and fault management;
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues for distributed large-scale production clusters;
- Ability to act independently, exercise judgment, and influence people to take appropriate actions.
What We Offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics;
- Competitive salary;
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family;
- Generous time-off policy;
- Flexible work schedule.
- HR interview;
- Interview with the Head of ProdOps;
- Interview with the Product Director;
- Take-home technical task;
- Final interview with the ProdOps Team members.