Head of Automation (DevOps)
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
Behavox is an ecosystem of products with the common mission to organize all corporate communications and productivity data on Earth, and to make it useful to human organizations around the globe to become more compliant, improve conduct & culture, automate their CRM functions and more. We use behavioral signals captured in internal data to help businesses achieve better outcomes by linking employee behavior to specific business processes, which helps organizations understand how they can unleash the collective power of their people.
DevOps team undertakes full responsibility for developing a broad portfolio of highly available, automated, scalable, reliable and secure systems allowing to improve velocity, quality, performance and security of how Behavox develops, delivers, makes changes, recovers and maintains production systems. As the Head of Automation, you will head up a group of experts in software automation responsible for implementation of automation-as-a-code across a wide and diverse range of operations including but not limited to solution deployment and update, cluster scale-up and scale-out, post-disaster recovery, and others.
- Hire, mentor, and grow a world-class DevOps Automation team who will own and improve existing automation logic, while continuously automating outstanding manual components
- Track and continuously improve the Change Lead Time, Change Failure Rate and the Deployment Time metrics
- Partner up with the Product Management, ProdOps, Security and other internal teams to develop new automation logic including but not limited to highly scalable deployment automation infrastructure. Contribute to gathering and analysis of customer feedback to help improve our product, processes, and service
- Act as a technical expert on systems automation
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of proven managerial experience including hiring, managing and mentoring
- Proven track record of building and maintaining DevOps automation and tooling
- Experience with modern configuration tools (Ansible/Saltstack preferred)
- Strong development and scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Broad experience with RHEL based Linux distributions
- Thorough understanding of operating system fundamentals and high-performance architectures
- Experience with Public cloud platforms - AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
What We Offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics
- Competitive salary
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- HR interview
- Interview with the Head of DevOps
- Interview with the Product Director
- Take-home technical task
- Final interview with the DevOps Team members