Head of Chaos Engineering (DevOps)
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
Behavox is an ecosystem of products with the common mission to organize all corporate communications and productivity data on Earth, and to make it useful to human organizations around the globe to become more compliant, improve conduct & culture, automate their CRM functions and more. We use behavioral signals captured in internal data to help businesses achieve better outcomes by linking employee behavior to specific business processes, which helps organizations understand how they can unleash the collective power of their people.
DevOps team undertakes full responsibility for developing a broad portfolio of highly available, automated, scalable, reliable and secure systems allowing to improve velocity, quality, performance and security of how Behavox develops, delivers, makes changes, recovers and maintains production systems. As the Head of Chaos Engineering, you will be leading Behavox Chaos Engineering practice and will be responsible for designing, implementing and continuously improving infrastructure and processes reinforcing confidence in capability of Behavox systems to withstand turbulent and unexpected conditions.
- Build the Chaos Engineering practice at Behavox
- Hire, mentor, and grow a team of world-class Chaos Engineers
- Drive development and maintenance of hypotheses about steady states in our complex, distributed, high-load platform
- Drive collection and maintenance of variables reflecting low-likelihood extreme events occuring in the real world
- Lead the team to design and implement the state-of-the-art chaos testing platform and ensure that it is safe and trustworthy to be run across all production environments
- Introduce regular fully-automated execution of experiments across all production environments
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of proven managerial experience including hiring, managing and mentoring
- Experience in building Chaos Engineering tools
- Proven track record of building and maintaining DevOps automation and tooling
- Experience with modern configuration tools (Ansible/Saltstack preferred)
- Strong development and scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Broad experience with RHEL based Linux distributions
- Thorough understanding of operating system fundamentals and high-performance architectures
- Experience with Public cloud platforms - AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
What We Offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics
- Competitive salary
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- HR interview
- Interview with the Head of DevOps
- Interview with the Product Director
- Take-home technical task
- Final interview with the DevOps Team members