QA Test Automation Engineer - Singapore
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
If you are an amazing software engineer who wants to:
- make a great impact and do something meaningful
- work in the exciting cyber-security space
- learn and contribute to the latest modern technology and very large data sets
- enjoy finding faults in code and has a bias to action (let’s get it done)
- solve complex problems (If you love a good puzzle, we have a place for you!)
- define Quality and Test Automation team vision, toolset from the beginning
- join our brand new office in Singapore on the ground floor and help us shape the culture there!
Then read on!
About Us (DomainTools)
DomainTools uses modern technologies to gather, process and analyze large data sets and build data services that are used by our customers for cybersecurity research and threat intelligence. Here’s how we roll:
- Collaboration: you’ll be part of a collaborative team of smart and engaged engineers
- Productivity is fostered and encouraged.
- We have hack-days and innovation programs!
- We believe in our culture! Our values: Integrity, Customer-focus, Innovation, Impact, Teamwork and Joy.
About The Job
DomainTools is seeking an amazing QA Test Automation Engineer to join our team. We are looking for master problem solvers with full-stack experience. Our QA Test Automation Engineers ensure the highest quality of our products and services. They collaborate with product leaders and developers to understand the business requirements then devise a strategy to test and verify the solution. They are responsible for developing test framework (as necessary), developing automated test strategies including test data, integrating the automated testing into the product’s CI/CD pipeline, designing and creating test automation scripts, identify defects, and working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the Agile product life cycle.
Our team’s vision is to create a self-service, GitOps driven platform that allows for continuous integration and deployment of our world-class security applications to our hybrid AWS environment. We are curating a list of best in class tools while building what is missing to make getting our jobs done easier and deliver exemplary development tooling.
Key Applicant Qualifications
- Previous experience as a QA Test Automation Engineer with experience of testing web interfaces, API, and complex business logic
- Experience with test automation framework, test Management and testing tools (such as TestCafe, Selenium, Cucumber or similar tools): 2+ years
- Professional development experience using Python, GoLang or equivalent languages: 2+ years
- Cloud infrastructure experience in AWS, Docker and Kubernetes: 2+ years
- Linux/Unix experience: 2+ years
- Positive, customer-centric attitude
- Attention to detail & high-quality results
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate across varied teams and departments
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience
- Experienced in performance, scalability, security testing
- Knowledge of project tracking software like JIRA
- Familiar with Agile Methodology and DevOps concept
- Experienced in software services (SOA) troubleshooting
- Production build and release management experience
- Experience in Data Pipelines such as Kafka, NATS or Apache Airflow
- Web-scale data engineering experience using MySQL, NoSQL, Hive, Spark, Elastic Search
- Experience with serverless technology such as Amazon Lambda or Google Compute Engine
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government. We provide great benefits and some outstanding perks.
DomainTools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.