Senior QA Automation Engineer (Mobile) for Integration
Kyiv, Kyiv city, Ukraine
We invite those who fired up to:
- Contribute to the automated regression and smoke test suites, growing it overtime at the same rate new features are released;
- Develop and extend existing automation solution (you will have an ability to implement your approach(es) if you can prove its benefits and efficiency);
- Test case adjustments for automation testing;
- Evaluate automation test results and provide test status reports;
- Support and enhance reporting solution;
- Adding test attributes to the App codebase to make automation test run more reliable and increasing mobile native app testability.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years automation practice for native mobile apps iOS or/and Android using Java programming language;
- Experienced in building automated solutions for large scale projects including API and UI tests for native mobile apps;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of Appium, Selendroid and/or Xcode, Android Studio;
- Experienced in using Postman / Charles or similar for API investigation;
- Experience of work with REST-based applications;
- Experienced in setup and maintain continuous integration for automation testing;
- Skills of managing test documentation (test cases, check-lists etc.);
- Background in mobile automation testing with BrowserStack/Bitbar or similar;
- A clear understanding of the differences between unit, integration, and system tests.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.
Job tags: Java REST