Middle DevOps Engineer for Integration
Kyiv, Kyiv city, Ukraine
Posted 1 month ago
We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
AWS, Kubernetes, Nomad; GitlabCI; ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager; Ansible/Terraform; Kafka/RabbitMQ; Redis/MongoDB; PostgreSQL.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in planning, develop and support of the product’s infrastructure;
- Support of monitoring and logging systems;
- Provide proficient workflow of life-cycle automation scripts for granting access for all perimeter.
Essential professional experience:
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Docker);
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible);
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus;
- Working experience with CI systems like Gitlab CI;
- Bash/sh — scripting.
- Working experience with Kafka;
- CEPH/Other DFS;
- Knowledge of AWS;
- Networking technology like Clients and Site-to-Site VPN, Routing, NAT, Firewalling;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Active Directory.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.