IT Infrastructure Engineer
London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for someone with technical 3rd Line IT support experience to join our team in an exciting new role within the Opus 2 IT team. We offer excellent opportunities to develop and train, outstanding benefits, and a friendly and inviting environment to work in with a newly renovated, state of the art office in Central London.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Level 1 and 2 IT support teams globally to provide top class support to end users.
- Assisting in the designing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and supporting of our IT environment(s).
- Being the point of escalation for user support requests delivered via our service desk ticketing.
- Being a key member of the team in the planning and execution of IT projects.
- Documenting processes and procedures and helping to review and enhance existing documentation.
- Deploying patches on hardware/software/networks/environments as well as supporting the architecture and integration of technical solutions.
- Maintaining our high standards in ISO 27001 as well as Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- You will also research and document major incidents and problems, developing complete documentation impact and RCA’s.
Applicants should have key skills and proficient experience in the following areas
- Windows 10, macOS, Linux and Office 365 suite.
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft O365 platform services.
- Windows Server technologies including Microsoft Hyper V and/or VMware.
- iSCSI, file storage technologies with availability clustering and failover management.
- Advance knowledge of networking, connectivity, VPN technologies and firewalls.
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software.
- Microsoft Intune or other MDM tools.
- Windows PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- MS DPM, Azure backups, and other backup solutions.
- JIRA Service Desk or other ticketing solutions, being an escalation point for incident resolution.
- Demonstrable documentation skills (reports, policies, procedures, workflows).
Applicants are desired to have
- ITIL v4 Foundation.
- Certifications in MCSE/MCITP or equivalent.
- CCNA and/or CCNP.
- Prince 2 and/or Agile.
- ISO 27001 knowledge.
Working at Opus 2
Opus 2 is a global leader in the LegalTech space, creating solutions to drive digital transformation in the legal industry. We are the trusted partner of the world’s leading legal teams, with 49 out of 50 of the world’s largest law firms are using Opus 2.
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset. Working at Opus 2, you will receive:
- A competitive salary.
- Contributory pension plan and free financial health advice.
- Employee loyalty share scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- 26 days annual holidays and flexible working.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity and an active CSR team raising money towards a company charity.
- Accessible and modern office spaces, fully kitted out with Table Tennis.
- Regular company social events.