Junior DevOps Engineer
Joining Netguru means:
- Up to a six-month-long juniorship spent on supported learning and polishing your skills, which will make a perfect foundation for a future promotion and pay raise at Netguru,
- Working with an experienced and open-minded team of software specialists. We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and code review,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars or international and local conferences),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- Working for global clients in projects open to innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Working with the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Fixing day-to-day DevOps-related issues,
- Configuration and automation of processes related to building and maintaining development environments (using Ansible/Chef with Docker),
- Managing monitoring and log management systems,
- Keeping systems secure and up-to-date,
- Creating and reviewing DevOps processes: e.g. backups and security checks, automation,
- In the long run: co-creating architectures adequate for projects’ needs (load balancing, cloud solutions, and more),
- Creating documentation.
We want you on board if you:
- Understand and have some experience with at least one of the following cloud providers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform,
- Have a good command of written and spoken English (B2+); Polish is not required,
- Already have some experience with Linux/Unix administration,
- Have already worked with Docker,
- Have already worked with IT automated tools (like Ansible/Chef),
- Are familiar with Git,
- Know scripting languages (super-happy if you know Python or Rails),
- Know a bit about network management (DNS, iptables),
- Know what load balancing/replication systems are,
- Are familiar with NGINX/Apache.
We will be even happier if you:
- Have worked with IoT solutions;
- Have experience working with commercial clients.
Perks & Benefits:
- Well-structured internal mentoring and development program for Juniors.
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences. If you want to read more, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Job tags: Ansible Apache AWS Azure Chef Docker Git Google Cloud Platform Linux Load Balancing Nginx Python Rails Unix