Senior Engineer - Cloud DevOps
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
LAB3 at its core is an engineering company who build innovative technology solutions to real world problems. Widely recognised and awarded as the pre-eminent Azure solutions provider in Australia, LAB3 is paving the way for the adoption and delivery of cloud products and solutions and change mindsets around cloud native possibilities.
Azure Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, Modern Networks & Security, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do! ☁
We are looking to engage with Azure DevOps Engineering professionals! From planning through delivery, the goal is to improve collaboration across the value stream by developing and automating a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Design, consult and deliver the engineering of state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Act as the Principal Engineer around the design, deployment, and support of large, complex cloud systems.
- Hands on end to end experience planning, provisioning, and managing Azure infrastructure
- Undertake infrastructure security monitoring and management
- Leverage Azure DevOps solution for end to end build and management of infrastructure
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organisation based on understanding of a domain or technology. Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices
- Work closely with a team of Architects, Consultants & other Engineers to jointly create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, implementation and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Demonstrate a professional ability to work with business stakeholders, manage effective relationships, understand their issues and deliver appropriate technical solutions.
- Work with the team and provide reviews and contributions to the architecture and design deliverables -solution design and architecture within the Azure cloud environment
- Technical support around delivery and execution of critical projects.
- Deploy azure services as a part of an IaC project/environment
- Azure Infrastructure as A Code
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Azure DevOps -Automation/Configuration management
- CI/CD –Terraform (IaC), Ansible, Powershell, ARM, Bash, Go, Python,Chef
- Azure Network Design | Network Security Group (NSG)
- Azure Security Design | Azure IAM and RBAC Design
- Azure Application High Availability Design
- Azure Log Analytics | Blueprint definitions and deployments
- Azure Management Groups | Azure Subscription Management| Azure Monitor
- Open Source Containers –Kubernetes (AKS) -advantageous
- RSV –Back ups
- Key Vault(password management)
- Azure Policy (security focused)
- Role Based Access
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL, Storage, Cloud identity, Azure Backup, Azure Portal, Active Directory, Azure OMS, Application Layer Gateway, High availability, Load Balancing
- Verified and current Microsoft certifications.
- Baseline security clearance minimum, Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) or Negative Vetting 2 (NV2)
- Become part of one of the largest Azure shops in Australia and a cloud native focused environment
- Work with a 6-time Microsoft Gold Partner and Awarded Growth company alongside some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partnered on high profile client projects - Greenfield and existing. Learn with us as our core technologies dynamically adapt based on market innovations.
- Consistently be exposed to the latest technologies in cloud native and highly technical environments
- As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion, flexibility, diversity and differences, we actively encourage and embrace across all cultural backgrounds, genders, abilities and circumstances.
- Work life balance and wellbeing is important to us - we are committed to finding the right balance to help you thrive.
- Leadership support - We remain dynamic throughout any circumstance and make sure our people stay secured, protected and understood. LAB3 have built a culture and way of working that allow all our teams to consistently remain resilient.
- Awarded #3 of LinkedIns Top 10 Startups in Australia of 2020 & recognised as CRNs' Largest Growing IT Company 2019.
💥 Ready to disrupt the industry? So are we... so join us in taking that step towards fearing less and achieving more.
Apply to get in touch with our Talent team who will give you a deeper idea around the role, expectations, value, our efficient recruitment process and everything you need to know to make LAB3 an employer of choice!