LDAP Infrastructure Engineer
Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented LDAP Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The internal LDAP infrastructure handles more than 1 billion searches per day and used by more than 3000 applications.
The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert for the LDAP space and more specifically be responsible for prototyping, designing and delivering robust, scalable, distributed and replicated LDAP infrastructure.
What you have done:
- Strong architecture experience with LDAP infrastructure design, preferably with Ping Directory server, Ping Datasync server
- Working in Red Hat Linux environment
- Python or Shell Scripting experience in Linux systems
- Integration background [Databases, Middleware products]
- Experience in troubleshooting issues in a distributed systems
What you will do:
- LDAP infrastructure design, preferably with Ping Directory server, Ping Datasync server
- Red Hat Linux environment
- Python or Shell scripting
- Directory service performance tuning, custom LDAP ACI, replication topology or schema design
- DevOps / Agile
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.