DevOps Engineer III
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
As a DevOps Engineer on our LogRhythm Cloud development team you will build and operate cloud-based services that deliver our product’s intelligence and data analytics to our clients. You will work in an agile organization which uses SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework). You will be expected to help implement solutions to meet business needs while following best practices around security, cloud operations, and infrastructure definition/evolution. The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate a strong desire to learn end to end development lifecycle skills; experience with infrastructure; ability to understand how to develop considering scale, complexity, compliance, security and manage risk. Cloud administration, Linux and Windows system administration, network administration, SRE and devops skills will all be used.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Ensure that implementation meets security, compliance and performance requirements
- Develop monitoring solutions to provide visibility into various platform components
- Produce well-written, appropriate documentation
- Work independently on complex tasks while coordinating and working with a team toward shared goals
- Integrate existing LogRhythm solutions into cloud-ready products
- 3+ years prior experience in System Administration/Software Development/Operations/SRE
- Experience managing infrastructure with public cloud providers
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration
- Experience scripting with Bash and Powershell
- Experience with configuration management frameworks (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt)
- Experience with uptime monitoring (TICK stack, Prometheus, Nagios)
- Experience with defining infrastructure in code (Terraform)
- Experience working with version control (git)
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Infrastructure experience (datacenter, networking, firewalls, storage, etc.)
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.