Our team is growing beyond our ability to support, maintain, and upgrade existing services and platforms we own. This role is for a DevOps engineer who is looking to have ownership over production systems as well as leading the team through the DevOps maturity model.
What You’ll Do as a DevOps Engineer:
- Be primarily responsible for keeping existing services and platforms online
- This includes being on-call during non-work hours
- Provide technical leadership on DevOps principles and participate in pushing the team towards a more mature DevOps culture.
- Shepherd projects from prototype to production for in-house customers
- Work with business units to establish service metrics and standards
- Lead work within our team ensuring that we meet or exceed service metrics
What You’ll Bring as a DevOps Engineer:
- Familiarity with React
- Experience managing CI/CD tools (e.g. Github Actions)
- Experience deploying applications via CI/CD pipelines
- Proven success with a major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience managing Docker, Kubernetes, or other container systems
- Experience deploying and managing virtual machines
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.