Test Automation Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As a Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for building frameworks, creating test suites and automating the CI/CD pipelines for the products on multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for experienced Engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
You Rock At
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Web and Mobile applications with tools like Selenium, Appium etc
- Good in scripting languages like Java or Java Script
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
You're Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Testing mobile, web applications and Rest APIs
- Using source control systems
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India