Offering Manager - Infrastructure Services
Heredia, Heredia, CR
Ready to re-imagine the product management role? At IBM, as an Offering Manager, you are responsible for the full lifecycle of an offering: from validating need to determining the business model and defining the solution requirements. Going beyond the traditional focus of timetables and budgets, you use your keen insights into what customers want in their own business plan - and work across disciplines to build the best solutions to a problem. If being the CEO of your offering excites you, consider an offering management career at IBM.
• Provide program and project management cover across the Offering Management Lifecycle
• Accountable for key outcome metrics, including customer satisfaction, accessibility and revenue and profitability of assigned offering
• Coordinate and drive the offering process, from definition to delivery, across a cross-functional team
• Responsible for driving the end to end program from initial offering definition and commitment, through announce and customer delivery
• Assemble and coordinate a cross functional team spanning disciplines from pricing to delivery, architecture to marketing
• Oversee aspects from business case modeling, to offering structure, to GDPR compliance, to delivery planning and execution
• Drive the offering to market ensuring that the end result aligns with the program objectives and business case.
• Support Offering management with legal to create a standard offering contract that is simple for customers and meets all purchasing requirements. Works with development and marketing to ensure user analytics are appropriately embedded, tracked, and analyzed. Addresses serviceability issues with the offering and customer challenges.
• Supports negotiation of offering contracts with development teams, drives cross-functional collaborative efforts to meet offering schedule commitments, and actively manages the plan of delivery including associated risks. Provides ongoing technical and or operational guidance to lead professional work teams.
• Support offering management on converting technical positioning into key market messages for offering launch. Confirms that marketing communications articulate the value proposition for key features and are developed and delivered in a digitally consumable way.
• Represent offering management function on business and performance reviews.
• At least 3 years program management or equivalent experience
• Deep Experience working and managing with the Agile project management methodology
• Experience in budgeting, communications, risk and stakeholder management
• Strong skills around Financial Modeling (cost models), Business Case, Contracting and Legal (basic understanding)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Familiarity to Telco and Enterprise Cloud Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services.
• Basic understanding of the newest Telco and Enterprise Cloudification technologies and Software Based (SD) functionalities
• Experience on leveraging Design thinking methodology
• PMP or PRINCE 2 (Practitioner) – Must Have
• TOGAF (Enterprise Architecture) - Desirable
• Red Hat Certifications – Desirable
• Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Desirable
• SD Networking Cisco/Juniper - Desirable
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: AWS Azure GCP