Test Automation Engineer
Are you passionate about automation testing in a DevOps environment? Do you want to join a team of highly skilled engineers? Then you might be Fivesky's next Test Automation Engineer.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working on test automation frameworks
- Want to learn new technologies and contribute day one
What you’ve done:
- Maintained a DevOps environment working on CI/CD pipelines and apply automated testing, monitoring applications, and on-demand provisioning
- Followed agile concepts and applied best practices
- You’ve always worked well with others and enjoy being a team player as part of a global team
What you will do:
- Working with stakeholders you will design, implement and test their requests and use your knowledge of Unit, Regression and UI testing skills.
- Work in a security team supporting the Linux infrastructure
- Monitor production environments and coming up with automated deployment solutions
- Work with Automated UI testing tools
- Build automations for Firewalls, switches and routers
- Worked in a DevOps environment and utilize Ansible scripts to automate apps and infrastructure
What skills are helpful:
- C++ or C#
- Automation using Ansible
- Cloud knowledge
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.