Desktop Software Deployment Coordinator
Are you an exceptional Desktop Support or Help Desk Technician? Do you have above average Microsoft Excel skills and a keen eye for detail? If so, you may be Fivesky's next Desktop Software Support Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have experience working with software distribution within an enterprise environment.
What you've done:
- Experience as as a tier 2/3 support engineer in an enterprise environment is highly favorable
- Worked in an Agile environment and (familiarity with Jira preferred)
- Project Coordination experience is a plus
- Have a strong enough background to ran PowerShell scripts
- Proven track record of above average communication skills
- Worked and provided ideas on ways to improve processes where applicable
- Strong excel skills (macros, lookups, formulas, pivots, etc)
- Have an understanding of SCCM deployment practices
- Worked with Virtual desktop & VPN technologies
- Ability to read, understand & parse logs
- Have experience working in a Windows 10 environment
What you will do:
- Work on a team responsible for large scale software distribution initiatives
- Use SCCM to coordinate enterprise technology deployments
- Manage project life cycle stages including planning, testing and implementation
- Follow local standards based on region
- Devise processes and workflows to streamline project deployment
- Provide desktop operational services
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Columbus, Ohio. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.