Senior QA Test Automation Engineer (Contract - 6 Months)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are a global transformational consultancy who specialise in digital transformation. Partnering with AWS, Hashicorp and Kubernetes across the US, UK and APAC, we are a driving force in the future of DevOps, Cloud, Software and Data professional consultancy services.
At Contino you will be getting involved with clients on an internal level, as we partner with our customers to not only uplift their capabilities but to upskill them as well. This is a great opportunity if you want to master your craft alongside some of the best DevOps minds in the industry working across challenging projects.
- Working as the Senior QA Automation Engineer within a cross functional team of Developers, DevOps, Agile Leads, BAs, Product Owner
- Responsible for code quality and helping drive best testing practices
Wherever you’re working now – big consultancy or smaller specialist – you’ll need the accomplished people skills to bring out the best in a multi-talented, switched-on team of technical engineers, usually dedicated to a specific client account. We don’t have a set tech stack, but the more of the following you know, the better:
- Have built test automation frameworks from scratch
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, and are able to test across a number languages such as Java, .Net, Python using a variety of different tools.
- Familiarity and experience with various testing tools such as Jest & Cucumber
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Test driven development and various software testing methods, including functional and regression testing.
- Working in Agile Teams, and are familiar with agile software development
- CI/CD integration experience
- Worked in modern Cloud and Container based environments, this role requires you to have strong knowledge of AWS and microservice architecture
- Consulting experience advantageous
- Strong communications
Currently, the number one focus within Contino evolve around investing in our people (Continis), with benefits such as:
- Competitive rates
- Collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - you will really have a chance to make your mark on the business from day one.
- Financially backed business, meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion.
We also host regular MeetUps online and run monthly virtual social functions - bingo, quiz nights, escape rooms, lunch and learns, and training sessions
Join us and you’ll be part of a 350-strong global business: still small enough to move like a startup but large enough to keep pace with the snowballing demand for Software/DevOps expertise.