Windows Desktop Infrastructure Engineer
Are you the go-to person when your company has Windows issues that no one else can figure out? Do you have expert knowledge of the Windows Desktop Infrastructure, and a background working on enterprise Desktop initiatives? If yes, then Fivesky is very interested to speak with you, our next Windows Desktop Infrastructure Engineer!
Who you are:
- Strong with Windows Desktop Applications
- Level 3 Windows Desktop Support experience
- Experienced user of SCCM, Group Policy, AD
- Experience with editing and modifying PowerShell scripts
- You are comfortable navigating with all levels including senior management.
What you’ve done:
- Intimate knowledge of Windows Server platforms and Windows administration.
- Experience with VMware / Citrix
- Understand networking/design skills which include things like routing, switching, Ethernet, F5, TCP/IP, packet trace and analysis
What you will do:
- Work with other teams and colleagues, reviewing, analyzing and debugging Windows, networks, systems and, applications issues to prevent future ones.
- Create documentation that gives guidance, creates standards and procedures, product assessments, and training material the includes (application and infrastructure support teams)
- Serve as the technical resource and provide technical knowledge in outage management and solutions improving user experience.
- Provide Level 3 support for the backend systems which manage the windows endpoints
- Maintain the health and performance of workstation operating systems and their core applications;
- Manage the systems and processes which are responsible for regular deployment of security patches and distributing the core windows build.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.