Senior Software Engineer - Data Infrastructure
Bellevue, WA, USA
AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN DATA INFRASTRUCTURE, YOU WILL:
- Drive projects from idea formulation, to design, and to implementation.
- Build a reliable, scalable, and near real-time central data repository for Snowflake leveraging Snowflake technologies.
- Build insights and intelligence on top of our central data repository.
- Collaborate with product managers, data science organizations, business groups, and other engineering teams to build services and analytics with high quality.
- Identify the improvements in our data models and services, functional gaps, and design and build the solutions.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 10+ years of software development experience in the combination of distributed systems, and payment or financial systems.
- Experience in handling large amount of data and real-time event streaming.
- Extensive and strong development experience in Java and SQL.
- Strong data modeling skills.
- Strong skills in diagnosing issues in a highly distributed environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge in Salesforce and Workday is a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related majors, or equivalent experience.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?