Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Cloud Architect will support an effort to develop, enhance, release, and sustain cloud-based application for a government customer using agile software development and a DevSecOps infrastructure and focus.
- Solid command of Linux and/or Windows.
- Experience managing cloud (private or public) environments.
- Experience with server virtualization and working in virtualized environments.
- Experience working with multiple IT systems to integrate into a unified architecture.
- Expertise architecting applications for private/public cloud.
- AWS and Azure or Google Cloud experience.
- Fundamental understanding of cloud security.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) concepts.
- Understanding of data storage.
- Bachelor's degree in software development or in a related field, or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- AWS or Azure Certification
- Experience with automation (Ansible, Puppet, Chef) and scaling.
- Experience with development tools such as Bitbucket or Github.
- Application hardening experience/understanding (i.e. application & development STIG).
- Experience migrating web applications to cloud environments.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a government clearance up to a TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.