Sr DevSecOps Engineer
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The DevSecOps Engineer will support an effort to develop, enhance, and sustain cloud-based applications for a government customer using agile software development and a DevSecOps infrastructure and focus.
- Coordinating with the government-designated infrastructure provider to provision and maintain automated deployment pipelines to release patches and updates to the software applications.
- Identifying and supporting opportunities for integrating with other software information systems.
- Using a microservice-based backend architecture that relies on REST API endpoints for inter-service communication.
- 3+ years of experience designing, deploying, and managing modern software development resources.
- 1+ years working with a container orchestration solution (Docker, Kubernetes). Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Hands on experience working with the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Experience with cloud engineering (AWS or Azure).
- Eligibility for clearance up to the Top Secret SCI level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Active or previously held Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools.
- Experience with open-source style development infrastructure including open backlogs, multi- contributors, etc.
- Experience inthe DoD software development space.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a government clearance up to a TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.