Site Reliability Engineer
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Sertis you will be collaborating with Software Engineers and Data teams to manage code releases and merging the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test and manage different infrastructures.
Also, working on different projects, different cloud providers and cool technologies
We are currently hiring Thai nationals and Foreigners living in Thailand
As our SRE you will handle:
- Deployment - Handling the Continuous Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment of Cloud-based systems.
- Development - Creating scalable and resilient infrastructures for our teams and products.
- Collaborating - Working with Dev, Infra, and QA to drive productivity and service reliability.
- Communicating - Speaking to team members to define DevOps best practices.
- Availability of the systems
What you will need:
- Experience with cloud technologies and infrastructure.
- Experience with ELT/ETL and Dataproc/Databricks/BiQuery or similar.
- Experience with automation (Terraform and Helm)
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus/Grafana) and scripting languages.
- Some experience in on-premise deployment is a plus!
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Great attention to detail!
- English speaking skills a plus!
- Infrastructure design skills, security, Gitlab , a plus!
What you are like:
- A leader! Absolutely love challenges!
- Very open minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions.)
- Confident with sharing and suggesting ideas.
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment!)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- We run on a flat hierarchy.
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable!)
- Western Tech start up vibe
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
Is working with highly intelligent, purpose driven team members your idea of a good time?
If so, APPLY NOW!