Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior\Lead Java Developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages and join the team of the leader in Continuous Delivery and the company behind Jenkins.
Cloudbees and the CD product is the industry leading solution for Continuous Delivery and Release Automation (CDRA) and has been recognized by industry analysts as the leader in the CDRA space for 5 years in a row. This complex product spanning technologies ranges from distributed systems, clustering, databases, multi-thread processing, complex scheduling and much more.
The team places high value on quality with a rigorous unit test framework, code reviews and a CI build system that helps to find problems fast.
- Maintain & improve the CloudBees CD team’s build & test infrastructure in the cloud
- Optimize and streamline build processes to provide faster feedback to developers & operational costs
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues on a daily basis
- Coordinate daily build watching activities by development & test teams to identify and address test failures
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Apply security policies to both cloud equipment and Github repositories
- 5+ years in a DevOps Engineer role or Build Engineer role
- Significant experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, ElectricCommander etc
- Heavy Infrastructure-as-Code experience with Terraform or similar technologies
- Experience working with Docker images
- Experience with Database administration
- Experience with GitHub administration
- Excellent infrastructure debugging and problem solving skills along with a drive to optimize build processes
- Familiarity with HTTP, REST, HTML, JSON, and similar web-based development technologies, and with building complex multi-tier parallel distributed systems that communicate via them (such as the backend of complex websites)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with team members is required.
- Good judgment, logical thinker and detail oriented
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science is highly preferred
Nice to have
- Experience setting up one of the following: SSO, LDAP or AD
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Perl, Groovy
- Experience with Oracle database administration is a big plus
- Experience with GitHub administration a big plus