Sr DevOps Engineer (Mobile platforms) – Family support platform
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love! Acting as a Mobile DevOps you'll be able to connect companies, caregivers and families by helping to enhance collaboration between the development and automation teams. For this, you'll put the CI/CD system up and running, and define which hosted solution best suits the client's needs and define DevOps solutions best practices, aiming to deliver an efficient and constantly improving process.
- Committed to developing highly robust, maintainable, and polished solutions.
- Committed to excellence, from variable names to user experiences.
- Work on implementations of CI/CD on hosted providers.
- Carry out integrations with external systems to perform automation testing and reporting.
- Offer expert-level advice to guide the selection of hosted mobile CI/CD platforms.
- Drive end-to-end implementation of pipeline on the selected hosted solution.
- 4+ years experience in roles with DevOps-related tasks.
- Demonstrated experience with Android or iOS CI/CD implementation (required).
- Expertise with Jenkins.
- Strong proficiency on GitlabCI or CircleCI (Bitrise or Buddybuild would be a plus).
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
- Referral program.