New York, New York, United States
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are especially proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to cultivate an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide an extraordinary place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions.
We are on the hunt for a hardworking Cloud Architect to manage our company's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive demeanor and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
What you will take on:
- Create a well-informed global public, private, and hybrid cloud strategy
- Craft a strong and forward thinking Infrastructure as Code system
- Work with internal partners to ensure successful adoption of cloud strategies
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Mentor team members on cloud technologies
What you Bring:
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies, CI/CD pipelines and current computing trends.
- Strong Programming experience (we primarily work in python, c#, and PowerShell)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Deep understanding of the Big Three Cloud Providers with a focus on AWS
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture: Creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: We pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life: Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits: Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks: Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.