Senior Infrastructure Engineer
London, England, United Kingdom
Location - London / Remote (Within GMT ± 3hrs)
(Please note that this role is to be based out of our central London offices, but due to Covid-19, we are currently working remotely)
We are looking to hire a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to manage the activities at our London location and help building and expanding our infrastructure and supporting tools and technologies. With a solid technical background as a DevOps Engineer, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with the development teams and Corporate IT to implement the strategy according to the department roadmaps that will support the company’s growth.
- Work closely with the developers in order to coordinate setup of new machines and support our infrastructure scaling.
- Monitor infrastructure costs and expansion across multiple hosting facilities.
- Provide technical support to the team across the organisation to extend our CI/CD capabilities.
- Manage our virtual servers to support our testing environments.
- Provide support for the company supporting tools like Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Crowd and Jenkins.
- General systems support (installing and configuring software, fixing issues, etc.)
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Knowledge of automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Strong server hardware experience
- SysAdmin background
Nice to have
- Administrative experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence, Crowd), Artifactory and Jenkins.
- Familiar with the automation of repetitive admin tasks
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, Linux Administration, Application Support, CI and Service Delivery
- Experience in deploying cloud solutions (AWS or Google)
- Experience with source control management (Git, CVS, etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with high performance computing
- Scripting/programming language (Perl, Ruby, Python, Shell, etc.).
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Liverpool Street, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym