Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a DevOps Engineer join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the role
Arctic Wolf's Build and Release team is looking for a talented software developer to help build our next generation Continuous Delivery pipeline and enable our teams to build, test, and deploy code in minutes instead of hours or days.
By building best in class tools, your contributions will directly impact the daily experience of developers across the entire organization and make their lives just a little bit better every day.
We're proud of what we've built but we need your help to take it further.
Our Technology Stack
Python, Go, AWS, GitHub, Linux
- A minimum 2-4 years experience working with related technologies
- Self-starter who enjoys interesting technical challenges
- Excited by the opportunity to build a top tier development experience
- Experience with modern continuous delivery tools and practices
- Believe in testing as a fundamental development practice
- Experience with the following is a bonus but is not required:
- Python, Go, Java
- Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Docker, Bazel
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Provide best in class development tools that delight the developers that use them
- Build and operate Arctic Wolf's next-generation continuous delivery pipeline
- Evangelize modern continuous delivery tools and practices
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.