Senior Manager, Corporate Infrastructure
Denver, Colorado, United States
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
We are seeking an experienced Manager of Corporate Infrastructure to build and lead a team of DevOps, Security, and network engineers. In this role you will have the exciting opportunity to define and build a corporate infrastructure team from the ground up for a fast growing startup. You will bring best practices and maturity to our AWS infrastructure as well as architect and scale the infrastructure for the local offices across the US. You will partner with product infrastructure engineering to define technical standards and execute joint initiatives.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Ensure our cloud infrastructure and network scales with our growth and rapid expansion of local offices
- Ensure the reliability and uptime of network and cloud infrastructure for our customers
- Keep our network and platform secure from external threats
- Have a hands-on approach in addressing issues, outages, and new solutions
- Manage relationships with external infrastructure, hardware and software vendors (AWS, Carriers, Equipment, SaaS and service vendors, etc.)
- Manage our AWS and network costs to industry standards
- Understand and know how to support enterprise applications and identify management solutions, including back-end administration and maintenance
- Have led buildouts of office locations including routing/switching, WiFi, AV equipment, collaboration tools
- Understand that information security is an innate part of information technology, and have experience in the design, implementation and maintenance/auditing of technical controls at the host, network, and application level.
- Can hire and build out the department
- Partner well across other technical and office expansion teams
- Define, manage and report back up to the executive team your teams KPI’s
- Current on the latest in network, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure technologies
Required Candidate Qualifications
- 8+ Years relevant experience in technical and management capacities
- 4+ years experience building and leading corporate infrastructure teams
- 4+ years experience in a hands-on DevOps role
- 4+ years experience leading Cloud Infrastructure/Network/SecOps/DevOps engineers
- Experience supporting enterprise and collaboration applications specifically Okta, GSuite, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create organization strategy, roadmaps, and execute to plan
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication style
- Deep expertise in network, host, and application security and security operations
- Good understanding about Infrastructure as Code (IaC) process, automation, management, and deployment tools
- Understanding of SD-WAN, bandwidth optimization/redundancy strategies, and local office networking needs
- Direct implementation and support of Okta
- Hands on technical experience with tools such as Git, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Hands on technical experience with Cisco Meraki, Palo Alto and other leading platforms.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.