DevOps Engineer - HelloSign, Release Tools
San Francisco, CA; US-Distributed
Role DescriptionDevOps Engineers have the potential to make a big impact at HelloSign. All code is deployed through this team or the tooling that they maintain. This team has the ability to decrease developer toil and increase developer productivity within all areas of HelloSign. We’re looking for a hands-on DevOps Engineer to plan and execute our releases across multiple product lines. You’ll be reporting to the Release Manager and assist with supporting HelloSign's engineering teams by managing the source code management system, coordinating and pushing releases from development to production.
- You will make it easy for our Engineering teams to deploy quickly with confidence.
- You will set the release standards and processes for all HelloSign products and build tooling to automate them.
- You are expected to streamline tooling for code integration, dependency management, change management, and hot fixes.
- You will work closely with Engineering Managers, QA, DevOps, and Product to manage release activities and deployment schedules.
- You should monitor, measure, and communicate release metrics to Engineering and Product.
- You will embody our core values and identify candidates that align to our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusivity and encourage team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- 3-8 years of experience as a Release Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Dev Tooling Engineer, or Software Engineer.
- Experience with deployment pipeline tooling and release/build management systems.
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack or similar tools).
- Proficiency maintaining and enhancing CI/CD systems.
- Ability to automate manual tasks with necessary programming and automation skills.
- Ability to apply good judgment and maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Excellent prioritization and negotiation skills.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Job region(s): Remote/Anywhere North America
Job stats: 9 2 0
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs