Windows Server Infrastructure Engineer
Are you the go-to person in your company when it comes to SCCM? Is troubleshooting windows systems issues something you do every day? Are you looking for an exceptional team of Windows professionals? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Windows Server Infrastructure Engineer.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Windows Server experience.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Background in financial services preferred.
What you’ve done:
- Windows Server support/engineering
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Strong experience with SCCM
- Diagnosed and resolved Windows OS issues
- Ensured that Windows initiatives can be supported by the architecture
- Worked closely with the NAS/SAN
- Networking experience
- Worked with Citrix
- Examined and correct escalated issues
What you will do:
- Provide L3 support for the Windows operations team when needed
- Provide expertise with SCCM, on the patching side
- Interact with the SAN team and diagnosed SAN Cluster issues
- Troubleshoot Hardware and Software issues
- Analyze logs using Splunk or similar tools
- Utilize Powershell for automation
- Work in closely aligned Operational and Engineering Windows Team
- Work closely with external vendors to deliver new solutions and technologies
- Maintain the global server infrastructure, provide operational stability by following and using various tools
- Design and Develop solutions across the Windows Infrastructure space
- Investigate & Troubleshoot incidents as part of a rotational squad
- Integrate new products with the latest IT security guidelines
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and an effective collaborator with many different types of audiences
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress
- Strong presentation and writing skills
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.