UC Automation Engineer
Fivesky is seeking a UC Automation Engineer! Are you passionate about bringing people together? Do you have strong automation skills? Do you enjoy troubleshooting? If so, then Fivesky want to hear from you!
Who you are:
- An expert with communication tools including video, phone, email or chat functions (Primary responsibility would mail and eFax services)
- Familiar with Postfix and Sendmail email services
- Strong with the Linux platform
- Have performed multiple automation tasks
What you’ve done:
- 5-10 years experience working with Powershell, Python or Perl (Must be able to script from scratch)
- Worked with Linux and supporting services such as DNS, LDAP, Apache and Kerberos
- Brought teams together using communication tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack or email.
What you will do:
- Deploy mail services upgrades
- Troubleshoot solutions for mail and eFax
- Script from scratch using Powershell, Perl or Python
- Put together technical documentation
- Be the face for vendors and stakeholders concerning collaboration projects
- Bring to life the business communication technology plan
- Implement and maintain cloud and on premise security procedures
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Have fun!
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.