Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented Sr. DevOps Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging team environment. The ideal candidate should have a background with Linux administration, coding experience, and knowledge of AWS.
As the DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with a global team of developers and operators across the glob on enterprise projects
- Contribute to architecture design sessions and feature implementations
- Apply industry latest best practices about DevOps, including automated release pipelines, application monitoring and telemetry, on-demand environment provisioning
- Design, implement and test (unit, integration, UI) solutions for the requests coming from our stakeholders
- Implement and maintain full CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) pipelines with several layers of automated testing and deployments
- Implement robust monitoring solutions to proactively track product behavior in production
- Facilitate the process of handing off releases to Operations Team, implement deployment automation solutions
- Minimize Production Support with focus on reducing technical debt & legacy footprint
- 5++ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Skills and Experience:
- Full-stack developers, familiar with Angular, C# and SQL
- Understanding of core DevOps and Agile concepts, including Continuous Integration, Delivery, Deployment and Monitoring
- Strong technical documentation and communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
- Should have a natural curiosity and initiate interest in technology and the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.