We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
The Behavox Platform is a scalable, fault-tolerant and highly performant storage and processing system which allows us to manage and analyze massive volumes of data. We have an extensive and flexible set of APIs to develop products that allow our clients to work through millions of data items, by searching, filtering, and visualizing relationships between entities in the system.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in building a development infrastructure automation and CI\CD pipelines. The DevOps Team strives to automate everything, manages our infrastructure as a code, and builds our platform on the top of Open Source tools and applications. We encourage engineers to contribute to it! Currently, our open-source technology stack includes, but is not limited to Ansible, Saltstack, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, HBase, MySQL with Galera plugin, Mesos, Spark, Marathon, Docker, Consul, Zabbix, and Jenkins.
This is an incredible opportunity to discover the world of real-time data processing and face the challenges of distributed systems.
- Designing, scaling, and implementing an automated approach across all stages of Behavox platform life cycle;
- Building a CI/CD Pipeline for our delivery process;
- Authoring deployment logic to address different scenarios and edge cases;
- Developing automation and tests for all our processes;
- Working with many AWS services with an emphasis on complex, hybrid architectures;
- Contributing to the Open Source.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps engineering role;
- Proven track record of building and maintaining DevOps automation and tooling;
- Experience with modern configuration tools (Ansible/Saltstack preferred);
- Strong development and scripting skills (Python preferred);
- Broad experience with RHEL based Linux distributions;
- Experience with Public cloud platforms - AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure;
- Experience with any modern CI\CD platform (Jenkins or Gitlab preferred);
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Hadoop, HBase, Mysql is an asset.
What We Offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics;
- Competitive salary with performance-linked bonuses;
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family;
- Generous time-off policy;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Recruiter phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests;
- Video Interview with the hiring manager;
- Take-home technical task;
- Final Interview with DevOps team members.