Sr Site Reliability Engineer (AWS) – Online marketplace platform
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
This is a great position if you believe in building automation and driving simplification, working closely with the architects and principal engineers at to develop and deploy secure, highly available and scalable web services.
- Automate all the things - Vagrant/Docker for developers, continuous integration, auto-scaling, monitoring and alerting, and probably a whole lot more
- Improve & refine support systems to help our developers build more robust applications
- Develop, test, and implement our configuration management system to fully automate our infrastructure
- Contribute to the design and improvement of our software delivery processes and toolchains
- Continuously improve system tooling and metrics
- Build metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications.
- 5+ years experience with Linux related tasks
- Expertise with AWS, particularly everything related to security and key management
- Strong programming and scripting experience in multiple languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Perl, etc.
- Continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins
- Desirable: Experience with MySQL system and query tuning
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities