QA Automation Engineer - Junior
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
- Create, modify and execute manual and automation test cases based on testing requirements to identify software problems and their causes
- Develop and maintain detailed testing programs and scripts (functional and non-functional) that address business process scenarios, regression testing, error or bugs
- Collaborate with the technical team and business analyst to ensure the quality of released product
- Support change management of application changes/enhancements.
- Design test plans and create test schedules to ensure the meeting delivery schedule.
- Constantly improves quality of releases
- Ensure that all work for the scrum team for each sprint is thoroughly tested and certified as production ready by the end of each sprint
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Should have 1+ years of experience as quality or automation engineer
- Experience with any business systems is plus
- UI Automation using Selenium (Python/Java/C#)
- Excellent knowledge of all phases of Software Testing life cycle and Software Development life cycle.
- Understanding of a continuous integration/Deployment tool like Jenkins etc.
- Quick Learner and highly motivated individual to keep himself/herself abreast with the latest technologies.
- Strong Analytical and debugging skills
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Ability to work under guidance from senior team members.
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate preferably in the field of computer science or related disciplines.
- Any QA certification is nice to have.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.