Sr Quality Automation Engineer (Selenium + Cucumber) – Medical data analytics platform
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated Senior QA Automation Engineer who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will be reporting to Director of QA, and be responsible for performing a variety of QA engineering tasks including the design and development of test automation frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts and web application testing and performance testing. This role requires collaboration with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to understand the business/product requirements and facilitate the design and development of test automation.
- Build, recommend and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
- Convert manual regression scenarios to automated test cases.
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI/CD environments.
- Work as a member of an Agile SCRUM team delivering high-quality software in two-week sprints
- Collaborate with product owners to understand requirements, new features and resolve issues
- Contribute to the success of the Scrum team through active and collaborative participation in sprint planning, daily scrums, and sprint retrospectives
- Develop an in-depth level of knowledge of the scrum team’s supported products
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing
- Experience with Test Automation of Web Applications using Selenium (Java) and Cucumber (Gherkin).
- Experience with integrating QA automation as part of a Continuous Integration (CI) process using Jenkins or similar tools.
- Experience working with relational databases and working knowledge of SQL.
- Able to review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design BDD test scenarios, test cases.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities