Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Contino is a global technology transformation consultancy built on crafting solutions for people by people. Our people (aka Contini’s) are who we are and as a team we have delivered some outstanding transformations around the globe, with some of the world’s leading organisations.
These innovations have made everyday tasks such as banking, traveling and purchasing products online easier which we think is pretty cool!
No matter what the situation we are guided by our 4 values “One Team”, “Own It”, “Seek Solutions” and “Deliver Value”. We are dedicated to these values daily, ensuring everyone feels accomplishment in whatever they do.
From a technology standpoint we specialise in the following:
- Cloud platform build and migration
- Enterprise DevOps transformation
- DevSecOps and cloud security
- Cloud-native software development
- Data platforms and analytics
At Contino, you will be involved with clients from both a technical and mentoring perspective, partnering with them to not only uplift their environment but to up-skill them as well. This is a fantastic opportunity if you wish to continue to learn and develop alongside some of the best minds in the industry working across interesting projects.
As the type projects you will work vary from client to client so will the tech stack, below are some of the technologies we work on with the more of the following you know, the better:
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- IaC (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Containerisation and orchestration (Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Scripting or development (Python, Java, Bash, Go, Node.js)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis, Bamboo, GoCD)
- Methodologies (TDD, BDD, Agile, Lean, DevOps)
- If you've got experience with any other tools, we'd love to hear about them too.
What we offer you
Currently, the number one focus within Contino evolves around investing in our people, with benefits such as:
- A generous annual personal learning and development budget to support your career growth
- Offices across the world, opening up opportunities for you globally
- Paid parental leave, to ensure you have the support you need during one of life's most meaningful events
- Pick your own tech before you start - laptop, accessories and endless swag
- Community, health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend various tech conferences, summits etc.
We also host regular meetups in our CBD office and run social events including team outings, lunch and learns, sports, team breakfast, back to base and more.
Contino is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.