Posted 1 month ago
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
The AI Deployment unit is an engineering team dedicated to helping Clarifai customers extract maximum value from our platform. As Deployment Engineer, you will bring your technical know-how to the front lines, working directly with customers on deployment, integration, custom features and onboarding.
- Integrate Clarifai platform with third party applications and systems; communication networks with collaborators and partners; validation and testing final software; hardening software to production quality
- Deploy cutting edge complex technical solutions to solve our customers’ most challenging problems
- You will develop reusable modules, components, and build tools for both internal and external use cases
- You will develop and maintain API services
- You will build and use benchmarking and load testing tools
What Skills You Bring:
- 4+ years python or similar language
- 1+ years grpc/protobuf
- 2+ years experience with docker
- 2+ years system architecture design
- It would be a plus if you have a background in search engines or information retrieval, cloud computing infrastructure (AWS), and/or K8s
- Experience building enterprise software is a plus
- Experience working directly with clients and customer
- You handle pressure well and you love being part of a team that wins.
Great to Have: