Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Posted 1 month ago
We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Automation Engineer, you are responsible to provide solutions to implement end to end Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for many processes by creating RPA structure and team along with production support, designed and developed RPA solutions to accelerate Business processes
- Design and automate using design principles of industry standard RPA solutions, which is re-usable and scalable in multi robot runner situations.
- Supports Business on redefining existing business processes for RPA adoption.
- Advises consults on adoption path of RPA technologies within the Enterprise.
- RPA strategy development, logical and physical interface designing for RPA tools to interface with existing Enterprise systems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the software industry with min 2 years’ experience in RPA - UI path, Automation Anywhere, Blue prism
- Hands on experience in programming/scripting language e.g Java, perl, python
- Expertise in working PHP 4.x & 5.x, PHP-FPM, Python, Django, MySQL 5.x [Replication], MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MemCached, Redis, EMS / Probes.
- Experience on Fault & Performance plane, linux (RHEL/CentOS), Windows, Service Models & Service monitoring.
- Solid experience of process definition document (PDD) step by step keystroke level
- Expertise in Developing and configuring automation processes as per the technical/solution design document (TDD/SDD) to meet the defined requirements
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Exposure of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including design, development and creating test cases.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: CentOS Django Java Linux MongoDB MySQL Perl PHP PostgreSQL Python Redis TDD Windows