Test Automation Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work on one of our projects.
About the project:
The project is a new platform for cross-media newsroom management targeted at medium-size and large publishing houses. It helps to plan appointments, manage stories, co-ordinate staff, control beats, and streamline cross-media workflows.
The project is cluster-based in the cloud which is currently used by more than 380 organizations all over the World (from USA to Australia).
Stack of used technologies is large and consist of: J2SE, GWT, Angular, Spring, SQL, Hibernate, Web services, XML, XSLT, etc.
Development process is based on TDD methodology together with Disciplined Agile practices.
Quality assurance team provides the wide range of software testing services (tests management, bugs-tracking, automation, etc).
- Support and development of existing automation framework (Java + JUnit + Cucumber);
- Covering new functionality with automated tests;
- Checking the results of night runs regarding bugs/unstable tests;
- Development of a new automation framework for testing iOS native application (Java + Appium? + Cucumber).
- Minimum 3 years of test automation experience.
- Extensive experience with OOP (preferably Java).
- Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition.
- Experience in test-cases development and reporting.
- Solid experience in XPath.
- Experience with Docker.
Will be a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science degree.
- Experience in Jmeter, Kubernetes, Docker Compose, Jenkins
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.