(Senior) Security Infrastructure - System & Cloud Engineer
Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Crypto.comCrypto.com is on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Through the Crypto.com Mobile App and Exchange, you can buy 150+ cryptocurrencies and stablecoins, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), Solana...
Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
We are looking for a hands on engineer who can provide expertise security across our cloud services and on-prem datacentres.
Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and fallover procedures.
Responsible for capacity planning, system and network monitoring.
Consistently review and update system security configuration based on security reports for compliance requirements.
Provide support on patch installation from different vendors to ensure systems are secured.
Provide support during non-office hours whenever needed.
- Degree in a Computer Science or similar discipline
- Hands on experience in admin & support on-prem datacentre and multi-cloud platforms such as Azure/GCP/AWS
- Knowledge on systems & security solutions such as VDL, VMWare, AD, Exchange, SAN etc
- Experience in Linux solutions
- Scripting for routine process automation
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Database Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Database Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs