QA Automation Engineer
Israel - Kiryat Ono
Posted 1 month ago
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks such as fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Kiryat Ono, Israel and Minsk, Belarus.
What You'll Do
- Become a part of a growing team of QA automation.
- Define automation infrastructure, process and methodology that fit a dynamic and agile environment.
- Develop and maintain automated functional and performance tests for complicated server side systems.
- Provide test reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and integrate an automation testing system to our current CI systems.
- Work with teams of highly professional software developers to understand requirements and to define and execute tests.
- Take part in requirements elicitation and analysis as well as software design reviews.
- Use standard tools to track and report regularly status of different products.
- At least 4 years of experience in QA automation roles.
- Proven experience in defining automation infrastructure, process and Interfaces.
- Develop and execute test scenarios and test cases using automated test frameworks.
- Vast experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python.
- Deep understanding with Linux, and AWS environment.
- Worked closely with software and DevOps engineers to set up a testing framework.
- Capable of understanding and explaining complicated systems.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player with excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
Job tags: AWS CI Java Linux Python