Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
We’re looking for Engineers with expertise and passion in solving difficult problems in distributed systems, cloud native technologies, and highly available services. At Angi you will be tasked to design, support and scale innovative new services from the ground up. These are exciting times in our space - we are growing fast and working on ambitious new initiatives.
As an Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud , you’ll be responsible for:
- Working in tandem with Development, DevOps and SRE teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our company.
- Migrating existing applications from a physical datacenter to Amazon AWS while also participating in the design and build out of new, cloud native, services.
- Building and maintaining cloud infrastructure using modern Infrastructure As Code tools and practices.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Trouble-shoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventative measures.
What will make you a great fit:
- You work on a team that owns the design, development, and operations for major components of a public Cloud Infrastructures.
- Can build and maintain Terraform modules to deploy and manage AWS infrastructure.
- Have run publicly facing web services on AWS in production.
- Have familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab CI, especially for managing Infrastructure As Code.
- Have familiarity with Kubernetes and containerized workloads, especially EKS
- Have experience with scripting and automation tools such as Ansible, Bash and Python
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $130,000-$200,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Database Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Database Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs