QA Automation Engineer/SDET - SaaS (REMOTE)
Remote - Plano, Texas, United States
Leadr Inc.Leadr is a people development software that helps you lead better through leadership development, Core HR, and health plans.
The workplace has changed. Today’s employees expect more than just pay or title, they seek careers where they can learn, grow, be challenged, and be valued for the ideas they bring to the table.
Unfortunately, most organizations lack the tools and structure needed to create this kind of coaching and development culture across every team and every manager. Instead, their development efforts are buried in disconnected systems or compliance-based HR software.
When you join Leadr, you’ll be helping us to solve this incredibly complex, yet worthwhile, puzzle of one to one people development at scale within organizations.
Leadr exists to help every manager become a coach and give every employee a voice and you will play a crucial role in turning this vision into reality.
Why You’ll Be Motivated To Apply…
- You’ve mastered the essential skills of testing web applications and need a new challenge.
- At this stage in your career you want to be asked to solve problems, rather than be “told what to do”.
- You are fanatically customer oriented (even internal customers) and thrive on applying your curiosity and talents to finding how things work and why they don’t.
- You have approached “craftspersonship” level and want to work in an environment where that actually matters.
- You prefer small teams of people who are smart with a get-it-done attitude.
- Leadr is an early stage startup and with that comes amazing growth opportunities. Most likely you’ve only worked at large mature bureaucratic companies or small companies that aren’t really growing. Leadr is neither of those things.
- You’re excited by our tech stack and know that it presents both an opportunity for you to dazzle us with your current skills but also stretch and grow.
- Leadr is doing something radical and exciting. You noticed that when you checked out our website.
- Leadr is in a solid financial position and we are expanding rapidly.
Our Tech Stack:
At a high level our tech stack is a React frontend on top of a serverless microservice backend implemented as NodeJS AWS Lambdas with data stored in DGraph, a graph DB. We are moving away from NodeJS to C# (.Net Core) for the backend.
Our SDLC and Deployment Process:
We use a scrum like process, and ship to production once a week. We leverage feature flags heavily to control when we turn features on, and we are working towards eventually being able to safely and reliably deploy code to production several times per day.
You will be set to CRUSH this role If…
- You have 5+ years of experience building web application test automation, especially SaaS applications.
- You have a firm grasp on automation technologies such as Selenium, Playwright, Fiddler/Postman, LambdaTest, Katalon Studio, etc.
- You have prior software engineering experience on a B2B or B2C SaaS product with a SDLC similar to what we are striving towards.
- You come from a startup background and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you sometimes need to solve problems on your own, and you can drive a project to completion.
- You live and breathe test automation and you know how to set up automation for BVT’s, unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, load testing, API driven tests, acceptance tests, and more.
- You can devise engineering solutions by considering multiple options and then present the pros/cons including cost, effort, complexity, scalability, maintainability, etc. as part of your proposal and walk others through your decision matrix.
- You’ve been part of a team that deploys commercial web apps built on cloud-native technologies through full CI/CD controlled environments.
- You are passionate about what you do, you are a motivated self-starter and always learning and developing.
- Given a complex 3-month long body of work you would be able to break that down into work units, estimate accurately, plan the work and execute it precisely within the expectations you’ve set with your team. You know you can do this because you’ve done it before.
- You have a passion for our mission (developing people), and can’t wait to have a positive impact on our team and our customers.
LocationThis role is fully remote (work from home) for anyone authorized to legally work in the US and currently residing in the US. We have found some states and districts present employment compliance barriers that prevent us working with remote workers in those states: California and New York
Remuneration for this role is fixed at $95,000 and includes meaningful equity (shares options.)
We are pleased to offer valuable market-rate salary, bonuses, and benefits. We offer PTO, paid holidays, and we are committed to developing you as a leader and providing career growth throughout your employment with us. We promise to care for you as a person, and have meaningful conversations with you so you have the clarity and support you need to do your best work!
What Can You Expect For Your Interview Process?
Here is an overview of the interview loop from start to finish. We’ll keep communication open the entire way so you always know where you stand.
1. Complete the kick-off interview form, which is part of the application process. We take your answers very seriously and will reference them throughout the interview process.
2. We like to start out with a 30-minute ‘coffee talk’ meeting either by video or phone call. We’ll use this time to see if we are a good fit for each other.
3. Next up we have a role-specific practical exercise. We set a time limit of two hours on this to keep this to a reasonable length of time. Our objective here is to get an objective understanding of the strength of your skillset.
4. The final interview is a meet and greet with the broader team, plus a more in-depth technical Interview. This can be done by video. We’ll dig into how you would go about accomplishing the objectives we shared for the role and your past experience doing similar work.
Finally, if you like us and we like you, we will get you an offer letter in very short order.
While the problem we’re tackling at Leadr is ambitious, we have reason to be optimistic:
Our team is loaded with talented and experienced people who share a passion for the mission. The executive team has done this before, founding and leading a startup in the payments space to hyper-growth and a successful exit in less than 10 years. Because of our strong track record for success, we’re well funded with plenty of financial runway.
Leadr is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Thank you for considering Leadr as the place to share your strengths and talents!
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs