Staff Software Site Reliability Engineer
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the overall health, performance, and capacity of one or more of our services.
- Partner closely with our development teams and product managers to architect and build features that are highly available, performant and secure
- Develop innovative ways to smartly measure, monitor & report application and infrastructure health
- Gain deep knowledge of our application stack
- Function well in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotations.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- 10 years of relevant experience in a production environment
- Experience in coding in one of the programming languages: C++, C, Java, Python, Go.
- Experience with architecting, developing and troubleshooting large scale systems.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures and/or Unix/Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Drone, Spinnaker, Harness, etc.
- Hands-on working with private or public cloud (GCP / AWS/ Azure)
- 10 years of experience in computing, distributed systems, storage, or networking.
- Previous experience working with geographically-distributed coworkers.
- Should have led teams, collaborating cross-functionally to deliver complex software features and solutions.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Cloud Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs