Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
About our SRE team
We work fully remotely and are distributed over Paris, Zurich and Vienna. Our team values inclusion, life-work harmony, transparency, quality software, constructive feedback, individual growth, proactive attitude, a blameless environment and encourages macro management.
Our Team Challenges
PriceHubble more than doubled its engineers, projects and customers in the past 12 months, and is expanding quickly in Europe and Asia. This success is positively challenging our current architecture and infrastructure. The SRE team finds itself at the heart of PriceHubble’s digital transformation triggered by this growth. This includes redesigning our Landing Zone, managing our cloud resources as code with Terraform, and applying GitOps practices, improving our processes, improving reliability & security, expanding monitoring, and fostering a strong DevOps culture.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer at PriceHubble, you will play a key role in contributing to the long term infrastructure roadmap, cloud architecture and technology stack supporting our teams. The SRE team also acts as architect consultants thanks to our horizontal view across PriceHubble products, infrastructure and teams. As a senior engineer you will guide teams designing kubernetes first microservices and contribute to automating the provisionment of the cloud resources required to run those microservices at scale. You will also help define uniform DevOps guidelines and processes in order to improve our developer effectiveness.
As a Senior SRE you will:
- Join a dedicated SRE team that supports the growth of the company.
- Play a pivotal role by actively engaging in technology choices and architecture decisions at all levels within the organization.
- Help attract and retain talents, as well as mentoring junior engineers.
- Advocate DevOps practices to our product development teams.
- Provide guidance to product development teams about designing for availability, reliability, scalability and security.
- Forster innovation and collaboration across multiple teams.
- Engage in and improve automation, tooling and processes so that software engineers can build, release and run their services autonomously.
- Building and maintaining systems for measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall health of services.
- Shape the SRE vision and roadmap.
- Support products in production and manage service incidents.
- Applying site reliability engineering principles to a service.
- Experience in growing companies and shepherding a DevOps culture.
- Proficiency with Terraform and GitOps practices.
- Good understanding of the Google Cloud Platform and their services.
- Understanding security in a cloud environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, Helm, and CICD pipelines.
- Confident software engineering skills, in Python and/or Go.
- Experience designing, maintaining and running microservices.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Implementing service monitoring strategies, defining SLOs and SLAs
- Experience in managing incidents.
- Comfortable being part of a distributed team and asynchronous communications.
- You’re okay with not knowing something, as you are confident in learning what is needed.
- In a nutshell, you have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude.
🕓 Flexible work hours
💃 Working from home, from the office or fully remotely at your own discretion
🎊 Yearly company gathering and per office aperos and BBQs
👖 Casual dress code
🍏 Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, sodas
🍺 Thursday drinks
✈️ Relocation package
📘 Training budget
🏢 Well-located offices
💰 Competitive salary
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs