Senior Site Reliability Engineer
United States - Remote
GoDaddyDie Komplettlösung für das Wachstum im Internet. Wer jetzt den kostenlosen Testzeitraum beginnt, kann eine elegante Website gestalten, einen Domainnamen erwerben, schnelles Hosting erhalten, unser Online-Marketing ausprobieren und erhält...
Join our team
You will be an active participant in developing the roadmap for consolidating the management and monitoring platforms into a Global Standard leveraging a "shared nothing" approach. This includes development of the go forward compute and application stack that can/will include be a hybrid AWS/On-Prem approach. The team operates as a DevOps team so active participation in deployment and break/fix will allow you an opportunity to get your hands dirty!
Your manager will be in Phoenix; however, you will be able to work from any GoDaddy Office in the US or from home in the US.
What you'll get to do
- Collaborate with the GoDaddy Networking team, Network Automation team, and Global Operations Center to identify needs and platform requirements/enhancements.
- Development, deployment, and break/fix for the compute used for the Global Management and Monitoring platform for network devices in a DevOps environment.
- Participate in Agile Sprints to deploy requested feature enhancements and development tasks
- Provide on-call support and mentorship for junior members of the team.
- Technology reviews for next generation technologies for Network and Compute monitoring such as AI/ML, streaming telemetry, etc.
Your experience should include
- 5+ years of extensive Linux experience in a large-scale environment
- Strong configuration management knowledge and experience with Salt, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Scripting experience with Python, Go or PHP.
- Production experience with AWS (EC2, S3, ElasticSearch, FluentD, etc)
- Data Center Monitoring tools such as Icinga2, Site 24x7, SevOne, etc.
- Strong experience with Network Monitoring protocols such as SNMP, Syslog, NETCONF, etc.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Experience building and maintaining monitoring platforms for Network Devices.
You might also have
- AWS Certifications
- Experience with leveraging Machine Learning and AI in Network Monitoring
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Database Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Database Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs