Devops Student - Trusteer
Givatayim, Tel-Aviv, IL
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Create and maintenance our Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment infra
• Implement & maintenance full-stack, in-house solutions to streamline the process of maintaining and monitoring our systems
• Support daily operations and help develop strategies to improve the availability and utilization of Linux environments
• Responsible for servers monitoring, stability and health. Analyze results and take both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues
• Work closely with R&D teams supporting new features and services, software releases and troubleshoot problems
• Work closely with Security teams solving problems in ML/AI world and technologies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least two years of academic studies in C.S. or related field
• Basic Linux knowledge
• Experience with at least one of the following languages: Bash, Python, Java, JS, Groovy
• Must possess the ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly while remaining detailed oriented
• Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience with Git
• Experience with AWS cloud
• Experience with open-source tools like Jenkins & Docker
• Basic networking knowledge
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: AWS Bash C Docker Git Java JS Linux Python