Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
KinaxisMake fast, confident and informed supply chain decisions in an unpredictable world. See how Kinaxis can help your business know sooner and plan better.
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.DevOps Engineer
Job location: This is a remote position. You can be located anywhere in Canada. We also prefer candidates located in Ottawa/Toronto.
We are looking for an intermediate level developer to help problem solve and implement the automation for data centre and public cloud hosted applications.
As an advisory developer you will be responsible for championing and contributing to implementing and delivering automation of software for highly available, scalable and secure product offerings. The ideal candidate will be a passionate problem solver with a strong background in application automation of Kubernetes and virtual machines applications.
What you will do
- Implement infrastructure as code using Ansible, Terraform and Argo
- Implement automation solutions for hybrid cloud environments
- Advocate to R&D and operations teams for infrastructure and configuration as code
- Deliver and get feedback on automation solutions from R&D and operations teams
- Identify, Implement, and optimize DevOps improvements across Engineering
- Collaborate with development teams to deliver cloud first product offerings
- Collaborate with performance and test teams to optimize product offerings
- Collaborate with product operations team and implement feedback for deployment scalability
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of professional experience within a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering role
- 2+ years of experience with Ansible or similar configuration management tools
- 2+ years of experience working with Azure container service
- Experience in automation of Windows and Linux based infrastructure and applications
- Experience coding in Python, bash, PowerShell
- Ability to identify new technologies that improve existing workflows
- Curiousity and a passion for learning and staying current with emerging technologies
- Terraform experience is an asset
- Argo experience is an asset
- Core Azure services experience is an asset
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Database Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Database Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs